Victoria's Secret Show: Thinspiration

Yes I know I'm late on the hype about how amazing they all looked at the Victoria's Secret show, but my new diet has just begun because those beauties gave my thinspiration! I'm going old school and doing Slimfast haha. Their shakes are actually so nice. So I'll keep you updated on my progress, usually my diets last 3 or 4 days cos I like food too much. However, I gotta look good in my Christmas LBD.

Anyway, the VS angels all looked fabulous of course, and what was even better was how confident they all were. I think Adriana Lima was the highlight of the show. The yummy mummy strutted down the catwalk an amazing 8 weeks after giving birth looking unbelievably good.
Read also : Liebster Award and a Lil bit about Me

My number one hun Cara Delevingne made her VS debut. I'm slightly obsessed with this girl she is actually the background on my phone! Just her laid back style and attitude is what I like about her. Since becoming Burberry's girl and her debut acting role in 'Anna Karenina', Miss Delevingne has taken the fashion world by storm. Good. Cos I love her.
And obviously we can't forget Victoria Secret's greatest (in my opinion) Alessandra Ambrosio. The woman is just divine. There isn't really much else I can say about her!
Those 3 stood out for me. Obviously the show featured Miranda Kerr, another of VS' greatest. I slightly don't like her thought because I've loved Orlando Bloom since I was 11. But she is bloody gorgeous. I also really like and have liked for some time, Doutzen Krous. 

The jist of it is they all have absolutely slamming bodies and if I end up looking like them after attempting to diet I think I could live with that! And apparently there is a Victoria's Secret shop coming to Leeds (where I live) Happy days.

Komentar

Postingan Populer