First ever OOTD post: Hint of Heritage

Hey everyone. Soo this is my first ever outfit post and it's kind of a big deal for me because I HATE having my photo taken with a passion. Anyway, I asked my brother to take these photos how sweet. I apologize for image quality and what not. We aren't a photo family so we don't actually own a camera so this was done on a phone. And my editing skills are really poor. I'm setting myself up for a bit of a loss already aren't I!

I wore this outfit just into Leeds for lunch and shopping so it wasn't a special occasion. Just thought the look was kind of heritage meets preppy. 
Jumper - New Look
Shirt (underneath) - Zara
Cameo necklace - was my Grandma's
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Socks - Primark
The bag I used was my Mulberry medium Dorset tote in black.
ootd clothing, ootd instagram, ootd meaning hashtag, ootn meaning, potd meaning, maksud ootd, ootd quotes, ootdmagazine.

Komentar

Postingan Populer